Aloe vera, also called the Wondrous plant, is filled with amazing nutrients and great health, skin and hair benefits. It contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, etc. which are very important for health. Aloe vera plant needs very little water and is mostly found in tropical areas. However, you can also grow it in your home. Keeping aloe vera inside the home is also good for the air inside the home Know about the benefits of aloe vera for your health and skin.
Let us have a look at the benefits of Aloe vera juice and how to use it.-
What is Aloe Vera Juice?
Aloe vera juice has often been confused with the pulp, which is extracted from the leaves. Aloe vera juice is made by crushing and grinding the aloe vera leaves, followed by filtration process. Drinking aloe vera juice is very beneficial for health. If drinking aloe vera juice directly is not something you will be able to do, you can always mix it up with some shakes or juice.
- Alkalinity: Aloe vera juice helps lower down the acidic level of body. A body with acidic pH level attracts more disease than the normal pH level body. Other food for alkaline can be- fruits, root vegetables, leafy vegetables, etc.
- Liver Function: Aloe vera is a great detoxifier. Detoxifying helps in keeping your liver healthy. Aloe vera is enriched with phytonutrients, which help the liver function properly.
- Hydration: Densely grown Aloe vera plant is super filled with water. It is the best way to prevent dehydration in the body. Keeping your body hydrated helps in flushing out all the toxins from the body, making all your organs work properly. You can also intake aloe vera juice after a great workout, and it helps recover the intake of fluids; you are supposed to take after exercise.
- Treats Constipation: Aloe vera juice is like a blessing for the people who suffer a lot from constipation. Aloe vera juice works as a natural laxative; it breaks down the sugar and fats and makes the digestion of food easy.
- Provides Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an important nutrient for the body; it acts as a natural oxidant and helps fight inflammation. It improves the immune system and reduces risk of heart disease. Aloe vera provides a great amount of Vitamin C. Other sources for vitamin c are- tomato juice, oranges, lemons, broccoli, etc.
- Controls Blood sugar level: It is believed that, aloe vera contains some nutrient which is good and helps in reducing the fasting blood sugar levels.
- Reduces Inflammation: Aloe vera has got some anti-inflammatory properties, which help treat bowel syndrome. Aloe vera is also helpful in soothing the burned part.
- Promotes Heart Health: Drinking aloe vera juice helps in the proper functioning of heart. The compounds present in the aloe vera juice helps to control the secretion of acid in the stomach. Hence, protecting heart health.
- Helps in Weight Loss: With its anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera helps in weight loss. It contains in, which helps in weight loss. You can either drink aloe vera juice or you can also eat the aloe vera; both are beneficial.
- Supports Immune System: With such great benefits, Aloe vera is bound to improve your immune system. You can drink it before going to bed and early in the morning, empty stomach. It will improve the energy level in your body. Continue drinking it for a month, and you will notice a great difference in your health.
- Improves Oral Health: You can also use Aloe vera juice to remove any bad bacteria from the mouth. Aloe vera juice can be used as an excellent mouthwash. It also reduces gingivitis and plaque.
Other benefits of Aloe Vera-
- Brightens Skin: Aloe vera has got a great gift of brightening the skin. Applying aloe vera on the face helps to tighten the skin, reduce pore size, and also makes the glowing skin. There are many face packs which can be used and have proven their results-
Aloe vera face mask-
- Aloe Clay Pack-
- Take 1tbsp Multani mitti
- Add rose water in it to make a paste
- Add ½ tbsp aloe vera gel in it
- Mix it well to form a paste
- Apply it on the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Green Tea and Aloe vera-
This is one of the best masks for delaying aging. Both green tea and aloe vera are rich in anti-oxidants and reduce the sign of aging.
- Take ¼ of avocado pulp and cucumber puree in a bowl.
- Add aloe vera gel and green tea water in it.
- Mix well to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water.
- Hair packs: Aloe vera is also good for hair. It reduces hair fall and promotes hair growth. Some of the hair packs are-
- Plain Aloe vera-
You can also just apply aloe vera on the scalp, and it will make your hair softer and shinier.
- Take aloe vera and extract the pulp from it.
- Grind it and make a smooth paste of it
- Apply it on the scalp, and you can mix any kind of essential oil in it
- Leave it for 30-40 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Curd and Aloe Vera Pack-
- Take 2tbsp pf besan, add curd and 1 tsp of Aloe vera gel in it.
- Mix them well, to form a paste.
- Apply it on hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
So, these are some amazing benefits of Aloe vera juice. You can consume aloe vera gel early in the morning and also before going to bed for better results.